Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ex 9: Technorati

Ok, Ok, I know it's been a long time (too long) and I have to say I had "flagged it" but have been given a big pep talk (and loads of advice) today by the "Posse" and am back in the game - not sure if I'll make the deadline or not!
Anyway Technorati has been my stumbling block and I have looked at it three different times but not gone on to write my blog because basically I found it really hard to get around and not terribly user friendly - don't know if thats going to "answer" the exercise questions but thats the best I can muster!!

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Well you have had a look at it so at least you know about it.
Just remember it is a blog search engine and has a Blog Directory (click on Blogs in the top navigation bar)which gives makes it easier to find blogs on a certain topic.