Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Exercise 8: Del.icio.us

I have to say I really liked this idea and found it pretty easy to get around. - the Youtube video explained it very well.
I can see it would be useful to be able to access info that others have already researched, got to be good if it can cut down your "surfing" time.
I searched out the recipes Tag and it was great, you can use it as an online Cook Book: from homemade marshmallows to a chocolate cake mixed & microwaved in a coffee cup to Whoopie Pie!?! (can you tell I have a sweet tooth?). I might even sign-up when - or if - I get to the end of 23 things!!!

1 comment:

Aunty of 3 said...

Mmmm. I'll have to go back and search the recipe tag too. Your idea about an online recipe book is a good one. I'm worried I might never leave the del.icio.us site if I spend too much more time there! I really love the idea of accessing my bookmarks/favourites from any computer at my convenience.