Sunday, August 17, 2008

Exercise 7.2: Searching for RSS feeds

Well I've finally got back to this after many delays and want to at least get this exercise finish before the start of another week - thankfully our foreign students depart this week so I may get some "me" time on the computer now that 3 girls have been cut to 1 ...

Had a look at the search tools for RSS feeds and quite liked the layout and look of Technorati but especially the ease of use of Topix.net. Syndic8.com didn't have the same friendly appeal so put me off - I'm a bit of a visual type (no not a bloke) but do love the new library books when they arrive, sorry I digress. Anyway didn't venture too far in just read a few news items and their postings but think you could probably go on for ever and search for anything and everything.

No comments: