Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wow, finally got here.

Have been putting this off and find myself on the last night not having done my "homework" after continuously telling the kids not to leave their homework to the last night, here I am doing the same.

Had heard 'horror' stories of some taking 3+ hours to complete so couldn't really commit to that length of time during the week. But, and I hope I'm not going to regret this comment, getting to this point was relatively "pain free".

Anyway it's a bit nerveracking stepping deeper into the 'virtual' world but when you get there it doesn't seem too bad - up until now my favourite "computer" pastimes has been buying/selling on Trademe and of course, email - however did we manage without it!

2 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Welcome Raven - you have done a great job on your blog and don't worry about other's stories - everyone does things a different way and you can spend lots of time on this, but you don't have to.
You will find some interesting and fun things on the programme so enjoy!

Unknown said...

Hey cyber-Aud, well done. Tee hee. rps